Colour Activated All-round sanitiser kills all known Microorganisms, Bacteria, Spores, Mould, Fungi, Yeast & Biofilms
Supplied to the NHS, this combined Disinfectant cleaner has the highest efficacy rate – Up to 99.99998% or Log Kill 7.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Clean and disinfect in one operation
- Can be used on most surfaces and materials
- Use in fogging machines, pump sprays, trigger spray bottles, mop buckets, etc
- Wipe down high traffic touch points, including light switches, tables, door handles, etc
- Can be used on carpets and soft furnishings – pet bedding, sofas, mattresses, duvets, cushions, pillows, curtains etc (always pre-test first somewhere inconspicuous, on fabrics or delicate surfaces prior to first clean, to ensure no adverse reactions)
- Biodegradable – Can be disposed of safely in the mains system or in to Septic tanks after 30hrs (see below)
- EN 1276
- EN 1650
- EN 13623
- EN 13624
- EN 14204
- EN 14476
- EN 14675
HOW TO USE:
For general sanitising in the current climate, the recommended PPM is 500 = 1 tablet in 1 litre of water.
Pour 1 litre of warm tap water in to a mixing jug (around 40 degrees Celsius is ideal – hot water helps the tablet dissolve quicker and also aids the disinfection process).
The water will turn purple as the tablet dissolves. This indicates that the tablet is dissolving and not quite ready to use.
Once the tablet dissolves (around 5 minutes), the mixture will fade from purple to pink. This means that the solution is ready to use.
The active ingredients in the solution remains active for 24-30hrs, after which time the solution will lose its smell, and be completely water looking with no colour present.
At this point, the solution can be safely disposed of into the mains system, or in to Septic tanks without causing any issues.
TABLET REMAINS ACTIVE FOR 24 – 30 HOURS
Once mixed with water, Peritab remains active for 24 – 30 hours, after which the compounds break down into water, carbon dioxide and oxygen, making it completely bio-degradable and environmentally friendly.
WHAT IS A LOG KILL?
Most other common household cleaners and sanitisers claim to kill 99% or 99.9% of germs.
To put kill rates into context, imagine 1 million bacteria on a bench top surface:
- A 99% reduction may leave 10,000 bacteria still present.
- A 99.9% reduction may still leave 1000 bacteria present
- A 99.99999% reduction reduces the risk of a bacteria being left to almost zero!
Up to 200 Litres of disinfectant per Tub! – Less than 50p for 1 Litre of highly effective disinfectant cleaner.
- Fast dissolving
- Simple to use
- Leaves minimal surface residue
- Slightly Perfumed
- Colour activation system
- Provides long term efficacy – up to 30 hours from the time of preparation
Supplied with Safety Data Sheet and Dilution Guides (sent electronically) – Please enter an email during the check out process, in order to receive your electronic guide.